Andersen Certified Contractor
EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing is pleased to announce that we have been named an Andersen Certified Contractor! Our team is thrilled to be able to carry the Andersen range of goods, giving our homeowners the option for high-quality replacement windows and installation services they can trust.
Andersen Certified Contractor
Andersen is “the most recognized and preferred brand among homeowners,”* but they are only as good as the contractor who installs them. As a homeowner, it’s in your best interest to trust an Andersen Certified Contractor to install your new Andersen products. Why?
Because Andersen Certified Contractors do rigorous training to learn how to install Andersen windows and patio doors specifically. And once they are certified, each contractor receives ongoing product information and support to stay up-to-speed on the latest best practices and advancements in technology in the industry. Plus, you get a two-year installation warranty when you hire EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing, an Andersen Certified Contractor.
INSIST ON A CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR – Andersen® does.
Consistent with our commitment to superior quality and craftsmanship, EEC is the certified installer of choice for many homeowners in the Kansas City, MO area that choose Andersen windows and doors. Choosing the right installer is one of the most important aspects of your window and door purchase. A proper installation is critical to the performance of the Andersen product. By participating in the Andersen Certified Installer Program, EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing has the tools and training in place to provide you the confidence that your windows and patio doors will be properly installed.
Every Andersen Certified Installer is:
- Experienced – Our carpenters have been specifically trained and certified to install Andersen® windows and patio doors.
- Tested – EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing has invested in the training of our employees, and was able to experience rigorous hands-on training with Andersen headquarters to become certified.
- Informed – Our EEC team receives ongoing product information and support from Andersen.
- Supported – EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing has access to Andersen Certified Installer Concierge Services which provides our team with personal support through help-desk representatives and on-line tools and resources.
- Trusted – As an Andersen Certified Installer, we stand behind our work, and Andersen stands behind us.
Today’s patio and exterior doors come in variety of styles, colors, and options to choose from. We offer a complete line of sliding doors for decks, pool houses, patios, and more. When properly installed, a sliding door can make coming and going a breeze — without the hassle of a doorknob. In addition, our doors feature:
- Added security — key-locking sliding doors available
- Weather stripping to prevent drafts in all types of weather
- Adjustable rollers for an effortless glide
We install doors from the following brands
Need more information? Ready to schedule your project?
Give EEC Windows, Siding & Roofing a call at 816-468-8400 today.
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Evenings & Weekend Appointments Available